Arrival and Residence Permit




Arrival and Residence Permit

1. Check-into the CCOM International Students Apartment

In accordance with the administrative regulations of international students, international students in principle ought to stay at the apartments inside the campus, but to those who must stay outside, please apply to the International Student’s Office after the registration and then go through the off-campus housing procedures indicated in Part III.

For those who want to stay at the CCOM International Students Apartment inside the campus, please inform Ms. Piao or Ms. Chen your arrival time by sending email to before the departure from home. On the arrival day, please go to the Reception of the International Students Apartment with your Admission Letter and passport, where to fill out the International Students Registration Form of the Central Conservatory of Music (App.1) and the JW202 Form as well as sign the International Students’ Housing Agreement of the Central Conservatory of Music (App. 2). After that, the room key and a pamphlet of the Regulations of the International Students of Central Conservatory of Music will be given to you.

2. Having the Physical Examination

Within one week after your arrival, please carry the passport and its copies, three 2-inch photos and 650 RMB to the Beijing International Travel Health Care Centre to take physical examination.

Add: No.10 De Zheng Road, Xi Bei Wang Town, Hai Dian District, Beijing.

Tel: 82403675

Time: Mon. –Fri., 8:30~11:00 am,  

Verification Time: Mon. –Fri., 8:30~11:00 am, 13:00~16:00 pm

Route: Get off at the XI ER Qi Station (西二旗)on the Subway Line 13, take BUS 963 to stop at the Town Government of Xi Bei Wang (西北旺镇政府);Or take BUS 333 to stop at Xia Lin Yuan (夏霖园).

For those who have made physical examination in their own country, please carry the physical examination record (Health Certificate), passport and copies, three 2-inch photos and 650 RMB to the above address to process verification for the physical examination.

3. Application for the Residence Permit

Within 3 days after receiving the physical examination record, please go and get “Visa and Residence Permit Application Form”, “Registration Form of Temporary Residence for Visitors”, “JW202 Form” or “JW201 Form” at the International Student’s Office. Then, go to the 2nd Floor of the Administration of Exit and Entry of Beijing Public Security Bureau to process residence permit with carrying①Passport②JW201 or JW202 Form ③Physical Examination Record ④Central Conservatory of Music Admission Letter⑤ Visa and Residence Permit Application Form⑥ Registration Form of Temporary Residence for Visitors ⑦Two 2-inch Photos with white background ⑧800 RMB.

Office Hour: Mon.—Fri.,8:30~16:30

Add.: No. 2, Dong Da Street, An Ding Men, Dong Cheng District.

Route: Take BUS 44 or BUS Te 2, stop at the Bei Xiao Jie Huo Kou (北小街豁口). Or get off at the Yong He Gong La Ma Temple Station on Subway Line 2, go to the east for about 800m.