College Entrance

Contact Us

86-10-66413202 / 86-10-66414640


Office of International Students Room 1507, International Students’ Apartment Central Conservatory of Music No.43, Baojia Street, Xicheng District, Beiijng, China, 100031

How to Apply for A Visa or a Residence Permit


The procedures for an international student to apply for a visa or residence permit are slightly different from those for other foreigners.As the Entry-Exit Administration of Beijing Public Security Bureau stipulates,you should first go to the International Students Office, and then submit your personal information through the online system run by Beijing Shanglian International Business Service Corporation, a visa application agency.After getting the approval of the Entry-Exit Administration,you will be given an application form.

After that,you can either bring the passport and application form to the visa office to apply for a visa,or pay the visa application agency mentioned above a fee(100 RMB) to handle the application on your behalf.

You can get your new passport and new visa usually in 7-15 workdays.You should therefore adjust your schedule properly in case that you will be in want of a passport when applying for a visa.