College Entrance

Contact Us

86-10-66413202 / 86-10-66414640


Office of International Students Room 1507, International Students’ Apartment Central Conservatory of Music No.43, Baojia Street, Xicheng District, Beiijng, China, 100031

Residence Registration


A foreigner residing in China should get registered in accordance with the law. Within 24 hours of arrival,you or the host family/organization should bring your passport and the host’s residence booklet to the local police and fill in the Residence Registration Form.

If you live in an international students’ dormitory, the administrators will submit or update the registration information for you.You can just bring your passport to the reception. If you live outside the campus, you should fill in the Residence Registration Form at local police with your host family and required papers.

It should be noted that any failure to get re-registered within 10 days of changing your passport,visa or address will constitute an illegal residence.